Domino's Gluten Free Pizza


I just tried Domino's Pizza with gluten free crust.  It was soooooo good! 

I ordered pizza for my family via the Domino's website, and the gluten free pizza crust is one of the crust options when ordering.  As soon as I clicked on the gluten free crust option, this disclaimer popped up letting me know that my gluten free pizza would be prepared in the same kitchen where the regular pizza was being prepared, meaning there would be a chance for cross-contamination.




Since I'm willing to trust that the chance of contamination is small, and this isn't a serious allergy situation, I'm OK with that.  I know there are people with Celiac that must adhere to absolutely no gluten whatsoever in there diet.  I've found that I'm OK with "under 20 ppm", so I took my chances.

So far, so good. And the pizza was excellent.  The gluten free crust is thin and crispy, but without being overly dry or cracker-like.  Most of Domino's pizza's can be made on their gluten free crust, the exception being their Artisan pizzas, which are made on a special rectangular crust.  Maybe they would have been willing to make one of these on the gluten free crust if I had called and asked, but I was ordering online and it wasn't an option.

But did I mention how much I enjoyed the pizza? 

Cindy




Comments

  1. I can only imagine how great this is for sooo many people who can't handle gluten for whatever reason!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Corn Tortillas

Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Namaste Gluten Free Product Reviews and PRIZE GIVEAWAY