Imagine Beef Gravy (Review)


Gravy is easy to make if you have some stock, broth, and/or pan drippings to work with. But if you don’t or just want the convenience of canned gravy, it can be difficult to find ready-to-serve gravy that doesn’t contain gluten.


I’ve found one brand of gluten free ready-to-eat gravy, and my entire family likes it. Imagine Foods’ Savory Beef  Flavored Gravy comes in shelf stable cartons, contains no gluten, and it’s delicious.

I buy Imagine gluten free Beef Gravy locally at the Bellingham Food Co-op, but it’s also available directly from Imagine Foods. (I'm not receiving any form of compensation for this blog post.  I just really like the product.)

Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Corn Tortillas

Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Namaste Gluten Free Product Reviews and PRIZE GIVEAWAY