Review of Mi-Del Gluten Free Sandwich Cookies

Last weekend Fred and I went to Grocery Outlet. Not only are their prices good on most things, you just never know what you'll find there.  It's sort of a foodie adventure.

Sometimes I find great deals on gluten-free foods, too. 

Like the time they had gluten-free pasta for half what it costs to purchase at any of the other grocery stores in town. So I bought enough to last us for several months. 

The person behind me in line commented that I must really like pasta.  I explained that it was a really good price, so I was stocking up.  I'm not sure she believed me.

Stocking up when I find a good price is how I shop, then I plan meals around what I have in the freezer and in the pantry that was purchased cheap.

Back to last weekend's trip.  They had some gluten-free vanilla sandwich cookies for 99 cents per package.  That's about 1/5 the cost of the gluten-free sandwich cookies at the co-op.  I hadn't tried them before, but I had tried other Mi-Del gluten-free cookies and liked them.  So I purchased, um, "a few" bags.  OK, more then a few.  They'll keep well in the freezer.

These cookies are soooooo good.  Nice texture, not grainy, and absolutely delicious!  SCORE!

Cindy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Corn Tortillas

Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Namaste Gluten Free Product Reviews and PRIZE GIVEAWAY