Gluten Free Superbowl Party

My husband and I don't watch football, not even the Superbowl.  I have no interest in football.  None.

Fred has very little interest in sports, and, weather permitting, will spend the day working in the yard. 


However, we do enjoy good food, especially good snacks!  Here are some gluten free homemade goodies to share:

Rachel, at The Fromagette, has a recipe for a homemade Caramelized Onion Dip

Linda, The Gluten-Free Homemaker, is sharing some great ideas in her weekly Surfing Saturday post.

Andrea has delicious and healthy foods for the big day here.

These Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies look amazing at Alana's Pantry.

Kate posted these Blueberry-Apricot Oat Bars last summer at Gluten Free Gobsmacked.  They look so good I just had to share!

Claire at Gluten Freedom is sharing Double Chocolate Espresso Brownie Cookies.

And from my own blog, this Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread recipe makes wonderful sandwich rolls.

Whether or not you'll be watching football, I hope you'll enjoy some good things to eat.

Cindy

Comments

  1. Thanks for including my Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies in your round-up!

    Elana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my ideas for healthier snacks for the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Corn Tortillas

Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Namaste Gluten Free Product Reviews and PRIZE GIVEAWAY