Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Brownie Mix Review

I love brownies. Their chocolaty goodness and chewy texture get me every time. I just can’t leave them alone.


Now with all this brownie-love going on, you would expect that I might have tried making gluten free brownies from scratch. There are probably some good recipes out there, but have I tried any of them?

No, I have not.

So until recently, my family has been brownie-deprived.

Fortunately, Betty Crocker® has come out with a line of gluten free baking mixes that includes a brownie mix.

Betty Crocker® Gluten Free Brownie Mix makes absolutely delicious brownies! They are rich, chewy, and chocolaty (is that a real word?). They are good brownies, they’re easy to make, and they are gluten free.

Cindy


Note: I receive a small percentage of purchases made through my Amazon.com link.

Comments

  1. I've been wondering about the Betty Crocker mix. Thanks for the review. It's always nice to hear what other people think before forking over the money for new to me gf foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this mix, too...very fudgy and moist- I have served these to many people who aren't gluten free and they always love them, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Corn Tortillas

Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Namaste Gluten Free Product Reviews and PRIZE GIVEAWAY